follow url JOB TITLE: Warehouse Receiving and Shipping Administrator (contract position)
go PROFESSION: Logistics
http://mypaloaltoplumberhero.com/?css=smallbiz_expand2web_css_header SUB DISCIPLINE: Warehouse Operations
LOCATION: Windsor, CA
where to buy lamisil spray
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Primary responsibility of this function is ensure the tactical conversion of finished and intermediate goods ordered (customer & internal orders, etc.) into shipping schedules for the Windsor Coatings Plant to meet customer requirements and logistics capabilities in a cost-effective fashion. The position reports to the Warehouse Coordinator, Supply Chain Services.
STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE: Understanding customer demands this position provides achievable customer service delivery models at the least total cost working within the Sites manufacturing constraints.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in business, supply chain, warehouse or related field.
- Strong basic computer skills such as SAP preferred & able to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work within on an integrated team with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must possess basic understanding of supply chain rolls in ERP system.
- Works independently under general supervision
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Operations:
- Ensures orders have been filled correctly by verifying shipments against the original order and the accompanying bill of lading or invoice.
- Inspects & rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with vendor to rectify damages & shortages.
- Records any discrepancies with orders and prepares shipping/receiving reports to illustrate any shortages or damages. Corresponds with vendors to rectify any problems found.
- Ships outgoing materials, products, or supplies and maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Determines proper method for shipping, making contact with trucking lines and filling out manifests, if necessary.
- Business Knowledge (General – Office, Notes, Explorer, etc…)
- Business Applications Knowledge (SAP R3 in Logistics/Supply Chain Functions)
- Data Analysis
- Distribution Processes
- Product and manufacturing process Knowledge
- Warehouse Planning & Operations
- Customer focus
- Analytical thinking
- Influencing and impact/persuasiveness
- Organizational awareness
- Communication and interpersonal understanding
Please send your resume by email to Sylvia at email@example.com; only those who are qualified will be contacted