http://arc-theatre.com/?thh=38 Technical Sales Rep
see The Opportunity
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the development of profitable sale of the products within the assigned territory (Southwestern Ontario) through contacts, inquiries, services, advertising, and correspondence. The Technical Sales Representative is also responsible for continuous development of prospects or potential users of company line of machine tool machinery.
watch Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize the work and plan activities for the most effective coverage of assigned territory.
- ability to ‘close’ business
- Arrange for quotations or proposals to be completed promptly, including new estimates of prices on special products. Furnish all necessary specifications of customer requirements including prints, sketches, or descriptive detail as required to properly process quotations/orders.
- Take effective action on any customer issues.
- work with customers on the general use and maintenance of new equipment to minimize product liability exposure.
- Expedite past-due shipments and keep customer informed of major delays, changes, or situations affecting delivery.
- Constantly review sales efforts and results in relation to forecasts, or potential of territory.
- qualify sales potential for new products or applications.
- Assist servicemen and office personnel in resolving problems and clarifying details connected with field sales activities.
- Knowledge of CNC Machining and understanding of milling & turning practices and processes.
- Good computer skills and knowledge working with MS Office
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Solid time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Valid and current driver’s license required. Must have ability to drive to customer locations to establish rapports, as well as deliver product in person when possible.
- Minimum 5-10 years sales experience in the machine tooling industry
- Previous development of manufacturing sales experience and ability to “close” the sale is a must.
Please send your resume by email to Sylvia at email@example.com, only those who are qualified will be contacted