Technical Sales Manager
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing customer potential in a designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements—speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Calculating client quotations in reference to market value.
- Negotiation and closing sales.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Maintaining client contact data and call logs.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets clients needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Helping in the design of new products.
- Responsible for upholding the H & S policy and for working in a safe manner and reporting unhealthy conditions or acts
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Completes any other assignments, duties and projects that may be assigned
- Maintains confidentiality of all information received from the customer/company
- Technical background and understanding of injection, compression and other types of molds.
- Additional tooling knowledge in QA gauges and secondaries would be an asset.
- College or University accreditation desired.
- A Tool Engineer or Program Manager with established clients for molds.
- Must be prepared for extensive travel.
Please email your resume to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org only those who are qualified will be contacted.