http://kootenayhomes.com/listing/category/City/Trail?sp_sort=date-new Technical Buyer how to order prednisone taper (Contract)
The enter site Technical Buyer position exists to support day-to-day supply stream procurement activities for the assigned category mix. The position will support the implementation of category strategies and it will provide regional input related to supply and demand market dynamics for the development of the category strategy. The Technical Buyer routinely engage with the associated business units and suppliers in an effort to align supplier capabilities with Companies strategic priorities and explore creative and strategic supply solutions for new and existing Business Services.
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Support the development of supply strategies for the North American region. Work closely with the business unit and the Procurement network to develop and implement sourcing strategies for products related to this portfolio.
- Lead and manage sourcing process (RFI, RFQ, RFP, etc.) for key strategic contracts and highly complex negotiations to ensure the most competitive supply advantage
- Relationship management for key suppliers, which will include monitoring performance metrics, resolving claims and/or disputes, market intelligence, and other contributing factors affecting supply availability and pricing of products procured.
- Conduct market intelligence research by interacting with key suppliers, industry associations, and internal stakeholders to collect industry relevant information and rationalizing to assess impact current and future
- Support purchase order creation and processing as appropriate.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
- Must have a BS/BA. Preferably in engineering, marketing, supply chain or related field. MBA degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering/Operations and/or Sales and Marketing.
- Exposure to strategy development, contracts and negotiations and in industrial manufacturing environments is an asset.
- Experience in leading cross functional and cross BU teams
- Ability to lead and influence others. Demonstrated problem solving skills with business value creation know how.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required to manage relationships with internal partners as well as suppliers. Must be team-oriented and capable of working in a multi-task environment with ability to make and implement decisions with limited information.
- Proficiency in Market knowledge, strategy development and implementation
Please send your resume by email to Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org; only those who are qualified will be contacted