buy priligy with paypal Senior Financial Analyst
Look At This JOB SUMMARY
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing the financial leadership support to the Windsor plant including but not limited to:
- Leading the financial planning, budgeting, reporting and analysis processes
- Driving the internal management review and reporting processes
- Supporting the plant in achieving its financial and operational objectives
- Ensuring the overall integrity of the financial data & processes and business controls for the plant
- Participating, supporting and driving corporate wide financial priorities & initiatives
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, consolidate, oversee and implement management and financial reporting.
- Implement management systems to provide appropriate financial headlights on measurements and forecasts.
- Develop, implement and consolidate sales and profit forecasting procedures.
- Manage and analyse the financial results, including highlighting accounting, financial and operational issues.
- Provide financial advice to the plant team on operating decisions and support production capacity and manpower planning processes.
- Establish and review annual financial and operating budgets with the plant management team and participate in the development and execution of plant business action plans and priorities.
- Support development of plant, department and individual financial and operating targets to establish accountability throughout the operation.
- Monitor inventory levels and control processes for inventory management.
- Lead the capital budgeting process and develop appropriation requests for capital spending.
- Develop, support & monitor business control requirements. Perform internal auditing.
- Support the development of process re-engineering activities at the plant level.
- Provide financial leadership in supporting the plant’s operational initiatives and re-engineering activities.
- Safe Operations – works and if required, assists or directs/manages others to perform work only if it can be done so that no work site accident or illness results from any operational activity.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA) or University Business Degree
- Accounting / Finance experience at a Senior Position
- Manufacturing experience required, Automotive industry experience preferred
- Supervisory / Management experience is an asset
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Strong computer skills. Excel, Word, Lotus etc.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, MRP and QAD preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Requires periods of mental and visual concentration during computer work and resolving problems.
- Volume of work can vary with periods of high demand, multiple issues and time pressures.
- Emphasis on completeness, accuracy and timeliness in the management of financial data.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills to manage multiple processes.
- Most work is carried out in a typical business office, with frequent visits to the shop floor that require wearing personal protective equipment (safety footwear, hearing protection, safety glasses) in appropriate areas.
- Requires attending meetings and telephone conference calls.
Please submit your resume by email to Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org, only those who are qualified will be contacted