source url Shift Manager Opportunity
http://elmechstructuralengineering.com/real-pic-simulator-1-3-torrent/ Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Effective Leadership Of Production And Material Handling Operations
- Ensure Short Term And Long Term Goals Are Accomplished
- Administer Operating Systems To Manage All Production Operations
- Ensure Compliance With Company Quality Policies, Values And Philosophies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
follow site Expectations:
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity to be a part of a team dedicated to continuous improvement
- Must be able to work well in a team setting
- Must have a positive attitude at all time
- Must be willing and able to rotate to different shifts as deemed necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably In One Of The Following Areas)
- Business Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Five Plus Years In The Automotive Industry, In A Lean Manufacturing Operations
- A Person With Proven Supervisory Skills
- Must have a working knowledge of automated assembly systems, a good understanding of the basic theory of industrial control systems applications, design, and operation including concepts of power distribution.
- Integrity – adhering to high ethical principles and professional standards.
- Trustworthiness – Being honest, dependable and earning the confidence of others.
- The Will to Win – being tenaciously driven to accomplish stated objectives.
- Excellence – consistently being the best you can be.
- Responsible – being reliable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – being obligated and willing to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
- Dignity – behaving in accord with Company Basic Principles
- Respect – treating others as you would have them treat you.
Email your resume to Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org, only those who are qualified will be contacted