http://liberationiraq.com/in-the-press/videos/?share=facebook PURPOSE http://faithfamilyandtechnology.com/faith/weekly-verse-summer-interns/ :
This role is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned markets. It provides maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values. This role establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and ensures the complete management of all potential new customers and existing customers.
source site RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Travels to visit potential clients, developing and growing long-term relationships with customers and managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Creates and conduct proposal presentations.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales management.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- College or Relevant University or College accreditation desired.
Please email your resume to Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org only those who are qualified will be contacted