|Title||Lay Out Engineer|
|Salary||DOE – negotiable|
|Location||Windsor & USA|
– Work with manufacturing engineers, production & maintenance teams to develop manufacturing plant layouts, material handling systems, and/or process optimization (worldwide) that meet Production System (PS) & Synchronous Material (SMF) requirements.
xenical rx cheap Skills Required:
– Plant Layout: AutoCAD 2012 required, 3D Modeling and Factory Cad experience strongly preferred, equipment installation drawing development and packaging, material and pedestrian flow, working knowledge of material handling systems, automation, washers, robots & gantry loader systems. Ergonomic principles to design and install safe working environments. Basic computer software such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
– Material Handling: Synchronous material flow, lean manufacturing principles, optimization of material flow, personnel and equipment utilization. Material handling systems including material storage, part presentation, dunnage and in-process material handling components and part transportation.
– Project Management Skills – Strong Analytical Skills
– BS Degree in Mechanical/Arch/Civil
– Positions available in Canada and USA
Please submit your resume to Lisa to firstname.lastname@example.org, only those who are qualified will be contacted.