IT Operations Manager
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Responsible for developing and managing multiple technology services for customers by managing the activities and responsibilities of the service desk and operations team. The Service Manager is also responsible for providing high-level technical assistance to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to customers at agreed levels.
Required qualifications include:
- 5+ Years managing a services or operations department
- Managing the service desk team’s daily activities.
- Managing the escalation of issues, being the customer’s single point-of-contact for problem identification and resolution.
- Ensuring the full utilization of resources and improving productivity
- Managing the dispatch process of service requests
- Maintaining awareness of all outstanding customer pre- and post-delivery issues and provide status to clients as necessary
- Providing accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going services and agreements
- Managing the development of the team assignment align with their career interests
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that services are delivered effectively
- Ensuring process documentation is current for the service desk team
- Managing the process of implementing change efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to build a trust relationship with clients, leaders, peers and staff
- Demonstrated ability to continuously improve the services delivery
- Proficient in leadership, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
- Experience in planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12 month time span
- Experience in leading people and getting results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of industry services applications, processes, software, and equipment
Preferred qualifications include (i.e. one or more of these requirements would be preferred):
- 5+ Years managing services or operations in the Information Technology field and ideally for a Managed Service Provider
- Some Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP or ITIL.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
- College diploma or University degree in a related discipline is an asset.
Please send your resume by email to Sylvia at email@example.com, only those who are qualified will be contacted