Global Corporate Controller
Will ensure financial reporting is carried out in accordance to Company guidelines at specific divisions. This position will oversee all the accounting functions of the organizations, including accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, and other functions.
- Coordinates and directs the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures (including the cost accounting system), and analyzes and reports variances.
- Responsible for tax planning and compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, and otherapplicable taxes.
- Furnishes internal reports, revises and updates reports to be more useful and efficient, and furnishes externalreports as necessary.
- Determines depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advises management on desirable operationaladjustments due to tax revisions.
- The Controller has the responsibility of providing effective financial controls for the organization
- International travel is required
- German speaking is an asset
Please send your resume by email to Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org, only those who are qualified will be contacted