Business Development Manager
My client is currently seeking an innovative, results driven individual to join their team. This role will be an integral part of the management team, supporting all three of my clients divisions including precision machining and the design and manufacture of automation and molds.
The successful candidate will participate in strategy development and building relationships to contribute to the growing success of the company. This person will dive deep into the business model and generate new markets, develop key growth plans, represent my client to potential customers, and enact strategies with an overall vision in mind.
• Business strategy development including primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, customer/partner needs assessment
• Drive the growth of the company by assisting the sales team generate new business leads
• Maintain high levels of awareness of market and competitor activity and customer trends, communicating to the management team
• Identify growth opportunities within existing partnerships
• Generate interest for products among potential customers by attending conferences and tradeshows, commissioning marketing materials
• Oversight of the development and maintenance of all marketing tools
• Responsible for regular reporting and forecasting performance
• Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the team!
• Degree or Diploma in Business Management is preferred (my client is looking to hire staff with critical thinking skills who can search for answers on their own and make intelligent decisions)
• 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in manufacturing with an emphasis on strategy development and analysis
• You will be working cross-functionally with both internal and external teams which means you need exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• You know how to analyze data and turn it into interesting thought leadership pieces
• You’re a self-motivator, highly effective working independently or within a team
• You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ready to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be diligent
• You are a great problem solver (my client is looking to hire someone who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly)
• Organization and Time Management will be critical to your success – you need to be able to prioritize and take on several critical projects at once, adapting quickly to new situations
• You are a team player or a team leader, capable of keeping others motivated and engaged
• You have a passion for constant improvement – always looking to do things better (both personally, as part of a team, and for the company)
• My client is an organization that is focused on results and we are looking for someone who knows how to get the job done, regardless of circumstance
Please send your resume by email to Sylvia at email@example.com, only those who are qualified will be contacted