her explanation Process Technician
http://elmechstructuralengineering.com/eladm.php Duties & Responsibilities:
- Documentation of all process changes and/or deviations from standard processes (including press changes as necessary).
- Perform required preventative maintenance on all injection molds and complete all checklists and documentation as lined out in procedures.
- Perform required tool and/or color changes timely to ensure completion of required production as well as meeting or exceeding daily targets for efficiency and utilization
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues that may hinder production performance including but not limited to press scheduling and unnecessary downtime.
- It is expected that each Process Technician will have all necessary preparations completed and available for the next shift, time permitting, to ensure a smooth transition at shift change and limit interruptions and/or downtime for that shift.
- The Process Technicians are empowered to shut down machines (cease production) when Quality and/or Safety issues arise or persist.
- Secondary School completion.
- High level of competency in injection molding and knowledge of tooling.
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills.
- Supplemental training in APQP, SPC and DOE preferred.
- Shift work required
- Must be willing and available to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Wage is $23.00 pr/hr – willing to pay more based on experience
- Must be able to work in a variety of temperatures
Must be able to lift up to 25kg on a regular basis.
Please send your resume by email to Debbie B at buy cheap modafinil australia email@example.com, only those who are qualified will be contacted