TOW MOTOR DRIVER
Summary: The primary duties of the Tow Motor Driver include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include receiving, storing, and distributing material and products.
- Reads production schedule, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- Sorts and stores products on racks.
- Marks orders with identifying information.
- Drives tow motor to transport stored items from warehouse to processing locations
Required Experience & Education:
- High School Diploma or GED is amust
- Previous experience driving a Tow Motor preferred, at least 6 months.
- Must be available to work STEADY afternoons
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Client will hire perm, for the right person!
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the position and safety requirements
- Ability to multi task.
- Able to meet company safety standards.
- Able to successfully perform job in a diverse work place.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Please submit your resume to Ana at email@example.com, only those who are qualified will be contacted
This position is 40 hours weekly, Monday through Friday on steady afternoons. This is position is NOT available to students or for workers seeking part-time employment.