Performs the “hands-on” work for my client. Will be required to clean machines and other areas of the factory (on steady midnights). This position provides the manpower for all Labor Support jobs. Arrives at work location on time, demonstrates a considerate, friendly and constructive attitude toward fellow employees and customers.
Performs “cleaning work” in an efficient and safe manner as directed by team leaders, supervisors or account manager including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring manual work and production equipment operates efficiently and at high quality
- Reporting problem areas to team leader
- Maintain work area in a clean, neat and orderly condition
- Complete daily summary information at shift end
- Submits process control related paperwork, shift logs, inventory reports to team leader upon request.
Keeps work area and break areas in the cleanest possible condition.
Responsible for personal safety and helping to ensure the safety of others in the team.
Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Pay $15 pr/hr (with an opportunity to be hired on)
Benefits available after 90 days.
This position is full-time, 40 hours weekly
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain alertness and acuity that is not typically impaired by any medication, diet, or physical condition.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to work overtime / mandatory shifts on some weekends.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred (some High School Education acceptable).
- Own Transportation – client is not located on a bus route
- Being able to work safely and efficiently.
My client has 2 locations (Tilbury and Lakeshore)
Please submit your resume by email to Ana at email@example.com only those who are qualified will be contacted. Unfortunately, this job is not available for individuals looking for part-time